Christmas Carols Quiz
Christmas is in the air and you just may find yourself humming a favorite Christmas Carol. But just how much do you know about these familiar tunes?
Find out with the following quiz.
1. Where was I when I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus?
2. What carol contains the line “O Tidings of Comfort and Joy?”
3. In the song Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer, what did Grandma go get?
4. Who kept time with the Little Drummer Boy?
5. How many pipers piping did my true love send to me?
6. What carol contains the phrase, “Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la?”
7. What carol is known as the counting song?
8. What carol demands figgy pudding?
9. What song was originally titled One Horse Open Sleigh?
10. What carol contains the line “Although it’s been said, many times, many ways?”
11. What carol contains the line ”Somebody waits for you, kiss her once for me?”
12. Who first recorded Here Comes Santa Claus?
13. What song does a caroler sing outside of Scrooge’s office?
14. On every street corner you hear what song?
15. What was Brenda Lee doing around the Christmas Tree?
16. In Winter Wonderland, the love struck couple pretends a snowman is who?
1. On the Stairs
2. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
3. her medication
4. the ox and lamb
6. Deck the Halls
7. The Twelve Days of Christmas
8. We Wish You a Merry Christmas
9. Jingle Bells
10. The Christmas Song
11. A Holly Jolly Christmas
12. Gene Autry
13. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
14. Silver Bells
16. Parson Brown
Christmas Move Quiz
1. In the 1988 film "Scrooged," the character played by Bill Murray is:
a) a cold-hearted banker
b) a cold-hearted TV executive
c) a cold-hearted police officer
d) a cold-hearted politician
2. What's the name of George Bailey's guardian angel in "It's a Wonderful Life?"
3. In "It's a Wonderful Life," George Bailey as a boy suffers an injury to:
a) his foot
b) his arm
c) his eyes
d) his ear
4. "The Nightmare Before Christmas" is written by:
a) Tim Burton
b) Martin Scorsese
c) Jimmy Stewart
d) Danny DeVito
5. "White Christmas" is set in
c) New Hampshire
6. Who plays Bing Crosby's Army buddy in "White Christmas?"
a) Jimmy Stewart
b) Dean Martin
c) Danny Kaye
d) Bob Hope
7. The little girl who's skeptical about Santa Clause in "Miracle on 34th Street" is played by:
a) Natalie Wood
b) Audrey Hepburn
c) Anne Bancroft
d) Sharon Stone
8. Miracle on 34th Street revolves around which department store?
d) Neiman Marcus
9. In "Home Alone," a young boy is abandoned when his parents rush to a holiday vacation in:
d) New York
10. The 1982 Barry Levinson film "Diner" is set in which city?
a) New York
11. Which of the following actors was NOT in "Diner?"
a) Kevin Bacon
b) Ellen Barkin
c) Matt Dillon
d) Mickey Rourke
12.What happens to the character played by Tim Allen in "The Santa Clause?"
a) he gains weight
b) grows a beard
c) he gets fired
d) all of the above
1. - Answer - (b)
2. - Answer - (c)
3. - Answer - (d)
4. - Answer - (a)
5. - Answer - (d)
6. - Answer - (c)
7. - Answer - (a)
8. - Answer - (b)
9. - Answer - (c)
10. - Answer - (c)
11. - Answer - (c)
12. - Answer - (d)